Sullivan Applicant 2017-2018 Cycle

2 minutes ago, PAstudent3433 said:

They said above it was strictly MMI based. 

I wanted to confirm that strictly MMI meant scenario based questions because MMI stands for multiple mini interview. Their are MMI interviews that are a combination of the stereotypical interview questions and scenario based or some that are just interview questions and none that are scenario based. Thank you for your response though :)

10 minutes ago, JaythePA said:

I wanted to confirm that strictly MMI meant scenario based questions because MMI stands for multiple mini interview. Their are MMI interviews that are a combination of the stereotypical interview questions and scenario based or some that are just interview questions and none that are scenario based. Thank you for your response though :)

Oh yes. They said they were scenario based. No personal time to talk about application/personal questions. They have changed from previous years 

2 hours ago, AnatomyJane17 said:

Has Joey contacted anyone about rescheduling? I’m curious how it affects the original timeline for finding out if we are accepted. 

I was one of the people who had to reschedule and like @dbfowl said, the only options Joey gave us were the remaining interview dates (Jan. 19th, Jan 26th or Feb 2nd) or the Skype interview! Hoping we still find out at the same time too!