Sullivan Applicant 2017-2018 Cycle

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dokita027 said:

Maybe they are waiting to send at the end of the day, so that they wont be bombarded with  phone calls and emails. All the best everybody

True, I have never thought about that. My friend, when she found out that she got into the pharmacy program at the school, got her e-mail later towards the day. I mean I would do the same. Yet whether they send the e-mails out later in the day or early, they are still going to be bombarded with calls and e-mails. 

Congrats to everyone that was accepted and welcome to Sullivan University! Get ready for a crazy ride of pa school...it is truly an experience that nothing can prepare you for (in the best way possible)

if anyone has any generic questions in regards to the program I would be more than happy to answer them! Feel free to inbox me 

just got accepted. Can anyone please tell me about their experience with the school? does the school have a cadaver lab, hows the curriculum, and anything else they like to share? my interview was cancelled due to the storm and I was unable to tour the pa building and meet any of the staff.  Also congrats on all the acceptances   

15 minutes ago, Dreamcanbereality2876 said:

just got accepted. Can anyone please tell me about their experience with the school? does the school have a cadaver lab, hows the curriculum, and anything else they like to share? my interview was cancelled due to the storm and I was unable to tour the pa building and meet any of the staff.  Also congrats on all the acceptances   

The school does not have a cadaver lab. They use facilities at a different school (Hanover college) for that. You go once a week to that for the first quarter. The curriculum can be found on the Sullivan website. It breaks down each quarter and the classes. Along with what rotations are done. They do “block testing” which means your 3 core classes (clinical medicine, patho physiology, and pharmacology) are all tested every other Monday. You learn about the same body system in each class and are tested on all together (huge advantage to learning disease states) 

Archived