2017-2018 cycle

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if they select a minimum number of individuals from the final interview session, or if those individuals are ranked against those already on the alternate list - and then they select the top individuals from the ranked list to fill the remaining seats? Hmmm.... Anyone know? 

I was placed on the alternate list after the next to last interview session (2 Feb). When I asked when the ranked alternate list would be complete, I was told NLT March 9th.

Helen said if we received a seat from the Feb 23 interview we would get an email by Friday 2/2 and if we didn’t we would be on the wait list and know more on March 9th where we are on the list. I believe that the last group of interviewees were considered along with everyone else that hadn’t received a seat. I didn’t received anything from helen so I’m pretty sure I’m on the waitlist

From Helen: "I will be emailing you an update once a month (or more often if needed).  Your first update will be March 26  -- the Monday after the Friday due date of letting us know if the alternate position was accepted or not."

I'm #39 on the alternate list. So our # should go down some between now and then, but if I remember correctly they said last year they didn't take anyone off of the alternate list. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/9/2018 at 12:43 PM, amcniell said:

I received my acceptance email a couple hours ago from the February 2nd interview!

Excited to start the process of getting to Saint Louis in the fall. Good luck to everyone waiting on your letters! (especially all the wonderful people from my interview group!)

On 2/9/2018 at 12:59 PM, mrb19 said:

I received my acceptance email as well!! Can't wait to attend this program. Best wishes to everyone still in the interview/application process!

On 2/11/2018 at 6:04 PM, mgar123 said:

Congratulations to those who already have seats in the class of 2020!  I interviewed February 2, and received an email status update that final decisions will be made following the next interview date. I'm staying positive and hoping to spend this journey with you!

On 2/15/2018 at 2:27 PM, ems94 said:

I got an interview for Feb 23, and in the email they say that it is the final interview date for this cycle

This is a long shot, but I was wondering if you could tell me when you submitted your CASPA and supplemental application to SLU? I'm considering applying but I'm hesitant since it seems a little late. Any info would be much appreciated! Thank you.

• 1 year later...