2017-2018 Cycle: SCUHS

On 2/2/2018 at 4:37 PM, prospectvePA said:

I received interview for Feb 12th. Any idea how the interview set up is going to be. 

By looking at other responses It looks like they do a lot of interviews in a short period of time. For people waiting for response, don't give up!

I am also interviewing on the 12th!! :) Good luck!!! 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/2/2018 at 4:50 PM, PAhopeful6 said:

this is what I want to know also. I called and left a message but did not hear back so I sent an email this afternoon. Praying to hear some positive news soon

I believe so I just got an interview for next week, have you heard of what tips we can take for prepping for the interview?

1 hour ago, prospectvePA said:

For some people that said they will be interviewing on Feb 12th, is everyone in the afternoon group from 12-4pm?. 

I just wana check if the school was doing 2 groups, one in morning and one in afternoon. Is kind of odd that the interviews are in afternoon, since most schools do it in the morning. 

It was not exactly two groups. However, the interview sessions did begin in the morning (perhaps 8 AM) all the way until about 4 PM. Each candidate would be interviewed at a different time. The only times the interviewees were together, were during the campus tour (one in the morning and one in the afternoon) and the meet-and-greet event (at noon).

14 hours ago, prospectvePA said:

For some people that said they will be interviewing on Feb 12th, is everyone in the afternoon group from 12-4pm?. 

I just wana check if the school was doing 2 groups, one in morning and one in afternoon. Is kind of odd that the interviews are in afternoon, since most schools do it in the morning. 

Mine will be from 12 to 3:10 according to the email.

1 hour ago, loveforbooks said:

For those that interviewed today, did they tell you when you will likely hear back from them?

I heard we will hear back starting March 1st and the class will be seated by April 1st.

3 hours ago, Sque3z said:

I hope everyone had a good interview day today!!! I’m super interested in how it went! 

Those who have interviewed today.. are they still sending out invites for more interviews? I’m thinking I should expect a rejection letter soon. 

I hope they are still sending out interviews. Some people who got accepted elsewhere might give a short notice that they give up the spot to interview. There is still time. The interview today was somewhat fun since we got to start off with a group activity. The faculty was nice and a couple of them were humorous. I felt that they wanted us to relax and not putting pressure on us during the interview. I really admire this program's features in Eastern Medicine and the campus seemed like a comfortable place to study at.

15 hours ago, Possle said:

I heard we will hear back starting March 1st and the class will be seated by April 1st.

I hope they are still sending out interviews. Some people who got accepted elsewhere might give a short notice that they give up the spot to interview. There is still time. The interview today was somewhat fun since we got to start off with a group activity. The faculty was nice and a couple of them were humorous. I felt that they wanted us to relax and not putting pressure on us during the interview. I really admire this program's features in Eastern Medicine and the campus seemed like a comfortable place to study at.

thanks. 

22 hours ago, Sque3z said:

I hope everyone had a good interview day today!!! I’m super interested in how it went! 

Those who have interviewed today.. are they still sending out invites for more interviews? I’m thinking I should expect a rejection letter soon. 

I interviewed last week, and all I have to say is that everyone - staff, faculty, the group interviewing with me - were all so, so, so amazing and kind. Everyone had big smiles on their faces, were warm, inclusive, and it was just an incredible experience. If I am lucky to get a spot I would be honored to be with anyone of the individuals I interviewed with. 

Archived