2017-2018 Cycle: SCUHS

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I called the school yesterday and was told that with the deadline being on Jan 15, students being invited for interviews should hear from them in the next two weeks. It wasnt very clear, but it sounded like those that will not be invited will not hear back. Not 100% sure on that though. So we'll see I guess... 

24 minutes ago, coolPA said:

I called the school yesterday and was told that with the deadline being on Jan 15, students being invited for interviews should hear from them in the next two weeks. It wasnt very clear, but it sounded like those that will not be invited will not hear back. Not 100% sure on that though. So we'll see I guess... 

Thanks for calling!! I guess now we all just constantly refresh our emails for 2 weeks haha

2 hours ago, coolPA said:

Thanks for calling.

Archived