RMUoHP 2017-2018 Application Cycle

38 minutes ago, glamb11 said:

Thanks! I'm pretty sure they plan on seating 50 in this cohort. I absolutely loved the interview and the program. The interview was also so fun! I was accepted to a few other programs, but I am local to this program and I loved what I saw and felt at this interview, so I am now planning on cancelling my remaining four interviews. Good luck on Friday!

Thank you! This is my first interview but also first choice:)!! Do you know how long you have to put your deposit? 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/16/2017 at 4:41 PM, Shellbee said:

I got an invite to interview Today :)

I was trying to figure out what the tuition costs are for this school vs. other schools I have gotten into but cant find a solid number for RMU, does anyone know?

Looking into the student handbook, it says the class that matriculated in 2017 will pay $103,000 in total tuition costs. not including other costs though like fees and stuff.

https://pahub.rmuohp.edu/Program-Costs

53 minutes ago, JessJack said:

Interviewing in the morning group on November 10th. Anybody know if they use the whole time between 7:45 and 1:30?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I believe they stay true to time. The last chunk of the day for you guys is spent eating lunch with current students. They give you a meal voucher and turn you loose in the cafeteria. It's 3 prospective students to a current student.

I was in the afternoon session which was true to the schedule. If you wanted to skip the lunch you may be able to talk to Cecil about it, though I wouldn't recommend it. That is where you get the most honest opinions and insight into the program... Plus free food ?

On 10/18/2017 at 9:00 PM, connorfinklea said:

Looking into the student handbook, it says the class that matriculated in 2017 will pay $103,000 in total tuition costs. not including other costs though like fees and stuff.

https://pahub.rmuohp.edu/Program-Costs

The tuition info forms I signed as a part of my acceptance package said 107k for students matriculating 2018. I'm so excited to go here, but I can't say I'm excited about the cost!! Yikes!

On 10/23/2017 at 1:16 PM, JessJack said:

Interviewing in the morning group on November 10th. Anybody know if they use the whole time between 7:45 and 1:30?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep! I got there around 7:25ish and talked with the other applicants, and they started at 7:45 with a tour (so don't be late or you'll lose the group!), then there was an introduction section where we introduced ourselves and got to hear from the various staff that were there to interview us, then we did group activities, then a group interview, then 2 individual interviews (10 min each), then lunch, then we heard from the president of the University and that was it!

Also good luck!! Prepare well for the interview, but know that being yourself is definitely going to take you farther than having the perfect answer. They invited you for an interview- they think you're incredible on paper! Now they just want to get to know you :) 

41 minutes ago, WildcatPA said:

Interviewing in the afternoon session on the 3rd! Does anyone know how many applicants they are interviewing this cycle? Also did anyone fly into Salt Lake City and drive down to Provo? 

Congrats! And if I'm not mistaken, they are interviewing a total of 120 for 50 seats. And I flew in to SLC and drove down. It's only about a 40 minute drive. 

Archived