RMUoHP 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone else from last Friday's interview still hasn't heard, I would call them asap. I was worried I would be bothering them so I hadn't called (because I didn't hear back from them on Monday), and it turns out the voicemail and missed call from Rocky Mountain hadn't gone through on my phone for some reason. I was sweating bullets and decided to call them, and it turns out I was accepted! 

11 minutes ago, glamb11 said:

If anyone else from last Friday's interview still hasn't heard, I would call them asap. I was worried I would be bothering them so I hadn't called (because I didn't hear back from them on Monday), and it turns out the voicemail and missed call from Rocky Mountain hadn't gone through on my phone for some reason. I was sweating bullets and decided to call them, and it turns out I was accepted! 

Congrats! I am interviewing on Friday! Did they say how many students they plan to enroll?

Thanks! I'm pretty sure they plan on seating 50 in this cohort. I absolutely loved the interview and the program. The interview was also so fun! I was accepted to a few other programs, but I am local to this program and I loved what I saw and felt at this interview, so I am now planning on cancelling my remaining four interviews. Good luck on Friday!

Archived