Oklahoma City University 2017-2018

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spoke with Amber, the program coordinator last week. Apparently the committee was scheduled to meet and discuss yesterday, however many of them have a conference today and will not be sending notifications until tomorrow or possibly Monday. This was from Amber, so probably pretty reliable, but things also can always change... do don't quote me on it! 

1 hour ago, SBI1991 said:

I spoke with Amber, the program coordinator last week. Apparently the committee was scheduled to meet and discuss yesterday, however many of them have a conference today and will not be sending notifications until tomorrow or possibly Monday. This was from Amber, so probably pretty reliable, but things also can always change... do don't quote me on it! 

Thank you for the update! Good luck everyone :) 

Hi everyone! Now that emails have gone out I have started a Facebook group for OCU PA's class of 2020. If you plan to accept your spot and attend OCU in January, feel free to join! Just search: "OCU PA Class of 2020" to find the group. Also, if you know anyone who has also been accepted and plans to attend, please inform them about the group as well. Thanks, and congrats again! Cannot wait to meet you all! 

Archived