Dominican 2017-2018 Cycle

50 minutes ago, kjlappy said:

Did anyone that interviewed in the end of July heard back? They told us that acceptances would start being rolled out towards the end of August and it looks like they started already.

I interviewed in July and haven't heard back yet :( maybe they just accepted those select few, but are still working on the rest?

17 minutes ago, anam828 said:

I interviewed in July and haven't heard back yet :( maybe they just accepted those select few, but are still working on the rest?

Fingers crossed! According to their website, wait list notifications are sent out via snail mail. 

But let's stay optimistic! 

On 8/23/2017 at 3:45 PM, dogdoggo said:

Has anyone who interviewed on the 18th heard anything back? Or did they say when to expect a call or email?

I received an acceptance call last Friday (8/26) and was interview 8/18. I do believe they have one more interview session and I believe by October they will tell you if you were accepted, waitlisted, or rejected. 

On 7/20/2017 at 6:18 PM, Ek10111 said:

Good luck everyone! I'm in the current class and will be meeting some of you tomorrow! And I believe they are doing away with the writing portion this year for those who wanted to know. 

Hello! I have an interview this coming Friday, and was wondering if you could give any insight on being the founding class of Dominican's PA program. I understand that they are provisionally accredited, is there a teach-out program? Do you think the curriculum and faculty is supportive and will help you prepare for the PANCE? What are the pros and cons of being in a brand new program? Thank you in advance for any thoughts! :)

Hello!

I interviewed on August 18 and got an acceptance call the next week! So excited to take the next steps.

I was wondering if anyone who was already accepted and plans on going has already made a facebook group. Anyone interested in making one?

To everyone else, good luck! Hope to see you on the other side!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived