PENNSYLVANIA: TEMPLE (LKSOM) 2017-2018

34 minutes ago, ttran1021 said:

Is there a facebook page or anything yet? I'm starting to look for housing and I would love to meet other students!

I’m not sure but if you make one for our class I’d love to join! 

• Upvote 2

@ttran1021 I live in south Philly and I'm looking for someone to fill my current roommate's spot starting June 1! I'm also going to post in the group. It's about a 20 min drive from my house to campus or the broad street subway line which is relatively close.

On 1/11/2018 at 4:56 PM, Acadian17 said:

Hey y'all! My interview is January 22nd. Can anyone give me any insight on how the interview day goes? Also, do we know how many students they are accepting this year?

they are accepting 30 students this semester

1 hour ago, adrianamedinaaa said:

Hey guys!! 

I got my acceptance email yesterday, was interviewed 1/22. I am so excited to meet everyone and get started! I am trying to join the facebook group but I've been pending approval for 2 days now

Congrats! I interviewed on 1/22 and was accepted Friday too! I'm going to try to join the fb group as well but I'm sure admin probably won't approve it until Monday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/23/2018 at 10:01 AM, KJFuturePA said:

I was put on the continuing candidate list. I received an email. Im hoping I can get off the waitlist!

Yeah me too!

• Upvote 1

On 2/25/2018 at 5:17 PM, KJFuturePA said:

Do you think they told everyone that from the 2/19 interview? I see they havent added anyone new to the facebook group. 

I'm not sure, maybe they haven't gotten back to everyone yet from our interview. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SMC13 said:

I'm not sure, maybe they haven't gotten back to everyone yet from our interview. 

I am nervous. Temple is one of my top choices! So I am hoping the continuing candidate list is moving.

I was accepted from the continuing candidate list on March 6th from the Feb 19 interview! I'm super excited to meet everyone! I'm going to join the Facebook group now 

I was also accepted from the continuing candidate list on 3/13! I interviewed on December 4th. So thrilled, and cannot wait to meet everyone! :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/27/2018 at 7:39 PM, adrianamedinaaa said:

Hey guys!! 

I got my acceptance email yesterday, was interviewed 1/22. I am so excited to meet everyone and get started! I am trying to join the facebook group but I've been pending approval for 2 days now

when did you apply and when did you do your interview?!

And congrats!

Hi guys, good to read all the good news on your acceptances. 

Seeing how new this program is kinda concerns me. 
Did anyone share the same concern??

• Does the curriculum feel Organized?
  • Relationship with faculty/mentors
    • I heard many med school professors have very THICK accents that hinder student learning
  • Are lectures Recorded?
  • Clinical rotation availability (butt heads with med students?)
  • Do you feel well taken care of or well-invested in by professors & others?
  • Do you feel that the education provided is doing a good job preparing you for PANCE?
  • Other opinions/advices/insights are appreciated!

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:17 PM, keepstriving said:

when did you apply and when did you do your interview?!

And congrats!

Hi, this was for last year's admissions cycle! So I applied May 2017, interviewed 12/4/17 and then was accepted in March 2018.