PENNSYLVANIA: TEMPLE (LKSOM) 2017-2018

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jasandler327 are you going to attend?! 

@longhornalum my total GRÉ was 310. 93rd percentile verbal 29th percentile quant because I’m shit at timed math exams despite a tutor and 96th percentile writing. (Hey, I’m a former journalist what can I say?) I’m pretty sure Temple interviews into January. They have interviews typically once or twice a month. 

@ttran1021 really you’re just asking questions similar to how you’d take a patient history. Take a look at the OPQRST method and go from there. You might find yourself asking kind of redundant questions cuz five mins is surprisingly long. Also if they give you any kind of personal info (kids, life stuff) capitalize on I‎t and ask about I‎t. Really they’re just looking to see if you can sit in a room with a complete stranger and get a history without sounding like a robot. Really just be as authentic as possible when interviewing. You know what you’re about and why you want to be where you are you just have to show them. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2017 at 11:36 AM, Acadian17 said:

Does anyone know if there are any more interview slots in December. I was invited for the January 22nd interview but have been interviewing at other programs this past week and I would love to get all of my responses around the same time. 

I don't think so. When I asked, Jan 22 is next and last interview. 

Archived