• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ohhh weeeee. I got an email stating I was on waitlist December 1st. Just got an email for an interview for group B!   Super elated. Looking forward to meeting everyone and best of

Just got the best phone call of my life!!!!!! 

Hi! I'm a current S1 and what I say here is only what I've heard of and NOT OFFICIAL. We're putting together a spreadsheet with info on where we're currently living and our review of each place. The f

Posted Images

On 12/16/2017 at 11:03 PM, Mrodz said:

Im in for group B as well! What do yall ladies think you’re going to wear for the “informal” social the evening before? Haha.

also...I would appreciate ANY advice from people who have interviewed last year. I last interviewed in October so my comfort level is kind of rusty by now.

Based on the schedule, it doesn't look like we're going to have time to change. I'm planning on wearing business casual though.

Also, the thread from last year's applicants posted a bit about the interview. 

• Upvote 1
On 12/16/2017 at 10:03 PM, Mrodz said:

Im in for group B as well! What do yall ladies think you’re going to wear for the “informal” social the evening before? Haha.

also...I would appreciate ANY advice from people who have interviewed last year. I last interviewed in October so my comfort level is kind of rusty by now.

I interviewed last year and would say most people dressed business casual! You get to meet the faculty members and there's food. Also you your the school! The interview itself is pretty casual 3 one on ones very traditional but they're nice for the most part!! Depends on who you get, as some are more casual some are more serious/intimidating imo.  

I got waitlisted and heard today I got an interview for 1/20!

• Upvote 1
On 12/16/2017 at 10:03 PM, Mrodz said:

My last interview was also in October, and it was MMIs! So I'm a little nervous too. That program had the same two-day agenda, and people wore more colorful outfits like dresses and cute jackets, skirts and blouses, flats, etc. I wore a cropped pant with heels and a short sleeve blouse, but then again it was 80 degrees.. Much better than cold January! Whatever I wear, I'll definitely be bringing a coat. 

• Upvote 1