2017-2018: Baylor PA Program

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hcruz496

I called financial aid today, they said just do the fafsa for 2018-2019 and there is a financial aid app on the Baylor website to complete.

I already turned in all immunization stuff by email and was cleared already. Most of it is stuff most people get as a child. Meningitis for most would’ve likely been done before undergrad. I only ended up paying $50 at Walmart for a Tdap. 

On 2/9/2018 at 5:43 PM, hcruz496 said:

I called financial aid today, they said just do the fafsa for 2018-2019 and there is a financial aid app on the Baylor website to complete.

I already turned in all immunization stuff by email and was cleared already. Most of it is stuff most people get as a child. Meningitis for most would’ve likely been done before undergrad. I only ended up paying $50 at Walmart for a Tdap. 

Were you able to get the financial aid application on the website to work? Mine keeps giving me an error.

Were you able to get the financial aid application on the website to work? Mine keeps giving me an error.

Both me and another student from our class were having issues accessing it. I emailed financial aid about it and they emailed me a pdf of the application! If you DM your email address I can forward it to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone started looking at housing yet? I know that current student's mentioned during interviews that living somewhere with a shuttle to the Texas Med Center is incredibly recommended. There are several nice places I've found with a shuttle service but there are also super nice places in The Museum District and Herman Park that I really like as well. Anyone who is familiar with Houston, do you know if there is a shuttle service from The Museum District and Herman Park to the med center? I know they're both really close to the med center but wasn't sure if there was a shuttle to it and can't find anything online. 

11 hours ago, LGonz said:

Has anyone started looking at housing yet? I know that current student's mentioned during interviews that living somewhere with a shuttle to the Texas Med Center is incredibly recommended. There are several nice places I've found with a shuttle service but there are also super nice places in The Museum District and Herman Park that I really like as well. Anyone who is familiar with Houston, do you know if there is a shuttle service from The Museum District and Herman Park to the med center? I know they're both really close to the med center but wasn't sure if there was a shuttle to it and can't find anything online. 

Hi! I'm a current S1 and what I say here is only what I've heard of and NOT OFFICIAL. We're putting together a spreadsheet with info on where we're currently living and our review of each place. The faculty still needs to finalize the incoming class roster so we can't make an official fb group yet. That said, you can definitely start an unofficial group on your own to find roommates etc! We did it last year and it was helpful. We're in the middle of the final month (lol) so things are a little hectic, but I remember how excited and anxious and frustrated I was last year while waiting for things to move forward :) Also wanted to say hi!

8 minutes ago, OneStepATime said:

Hi! I'm a current S1 and what I say here is only what I've heard of and NOT OFFICIAL. Just wanted you all to know that we're putting together a spreadsheet with info on where we're currently living and our review of each place. The faculty still needs to finalize the incoming class roster so we can't make an official fb group yet. That said, you can definitely start an unofficial group on your own to find roommates etc! We did it last year and it was helpful. We're in the middle of the final month (lol) so things a little hectic, but I remember how excited and anxious and frustrated I was last year while waiting for things to move forward :) Also wanted to say hi!

That spreadsheet will be so helpful!! Thank you for reaching out and giving us all an update. Anyone in our class wanna get started on that unofficial fb group? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived