2017-2018 application cycle

27 minutes ago, Polly123 said:

I got a call today too! So excited! Would those of you who got in be interested in making a Facebook page for our current class so we can talk/get to know each other?

Yes, that is a great idea! I just made the Facebook group! It's UAMS Physician Assistant Program: Class of 2020. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Stevensonks14 said:

ACCEPTED!!! I got my call not too long ago! Professor Willett is making calls today! He said he's been catching a lot of voicemails so keep those phones around you! :) good luck everyone!! I'm super excited to meet my future classmates!! :) 

Congrats! What interview did you attend? No word yet for me!

3 hours ago, Stevensonks14 said:

Thank you! I interviewed Nov 17!

Congratulations! That is awesome news, I interviewed on 12/1. I wonder how many spots had been filled before they started making final decisions... how many people are on the facebook? 

anyways, Congratulations! After talking to everyone that I talked to on interview day it seemed like everyone deserved to be in a program which makes it that much harder to get in but at the same time I am not worried about seeing a new PA in two years since everyone is awesome haha. 

good luck to everyone else too!

Archived