Case Western 2017-2018 Application Process

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those accepted already, I was thinking I'll start a Facebook page. I know Professor Lord said they will make one but it might be nice to have an informal 'get to know you' page as people are accepted. Message me your Facebook name or email and I can add you!

As for the interview, I drove and stayed at the Travelodge in Lakewood. About 20 minutes away from campus and more than decent. The interview confirmation email pretty well outlines the interview day, which was not at all stressful. Everyone is very friendly, just be excited and be yourself! (They are also planning to accept 36 students this cycle.)

On 10/4/2017 at 7:27 AM, Aria23 said:

So for the people that have already interviewed, did you get any additional emails with information about the interview besides the one that had hotel information?

I recently changed my date from Nov to October, and Michelle said that we usually get an itinerary a week before our interview. No idea what it contains, so someone who interviewed in September would have to give more detail if they are willing. 

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 0:59 PM, Sensa23 said:

I also just received an invitation to interview on 10/19! So excited, congratulations everyone! I will be traveling to CWRU a day early, so if you are in town and want to grab a bite to eat to calm the nerves let me know.

Submitted: 7/21

Verified: 7/22

Hey, I'll be in town a day early as well, if you would like to meet.

I guess my question would be for current Case students. I know Case prides themselves on diversity. As a member of the LGBT community, do you think it could be beneficial for me to mention that if it comes up naturally in conversation or if they ask how I would bring diversity to their campus? 

59 minutes ago, Angelinwaiting22 said:

I will also be interviewing on the 16th!  I'm super excited too!  Where are you from, anam828?  I will be coming from Columbus so I will probably get a hotel the night before.

Hi! I will be coming from Chicago. I'll also be coming the night before. Any idea where you'll be staying yet?? I am still shopping around/waiting for the travel suggestions from the school.

3 hours ago, anam828 said:

Hi! I will be coming from Chicago. I'll also be coming the night before. Any idea where you'll be staying yet?? I am still shopping around/waiting for the travel suggestions from the school.

I am really considering airbnb because the hotel options don't look great or really close to campus.  There are quite a few airbnbs with grad students right by the medical center so I might do that, depending on what the travel suggestions are from the program.

Hello all! I have an interview in the first group on the 19th. I have yet to receive much in terms of itinerary for the day, save for an email saying there will be three 30 minute formal interviews. Anyone willing to shed some light on the format for the interviews? Group/panel/one on one/MMI? 

Thanks and I look forward to hopefully meeting you all!

Archived