Case Western 2017-2018 Application Process

On 9/27/2017 at 11:49 AM, tjl2888 said:

I have changed my interview date from November 9th to October 19th at 10 am because a spot opened up. So hopefully that opens up a spot for someone to get invited to the Nove 9th interview. 

Hi! I am applying for the 2018-2019 and was invited for an interview in Novemeber. I would like to come for one of the earlier sessions if possible and was wondering if you can share with us how you were able to change your interview date?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mylilacs said:

Hi! I am applying for the 2018-2019 and was invited for an interview in Novemeber. I would like to come for one of the earlier sessions if possible and was wondering if you can share with us how you were able to change your interview date?

Hi! congrats on getting an interview!! I wanted to get an earlier interview as well. From what I recall, we had to send an email to accept the interview invitation (email of the person was in the interview invitation email from what I recall). Some time after accepting, I simply sent another email saying that I was available if any of the earlier spots opened up, and sure enough a spot was open. Spots open up as people cancel their interviews because they got into another school, schedule conflicts, etc. Not a guarantee there will be spots available, but if you want an earlier interview, it wouldn't hurt to let them know. Good luck.

Archived