2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Silly question..... are rejection emails different from waitlist emails? I received a waitlist email and wasn't sure if that was sent to everyone that was not offered an interview this cycle?

Some one on here said earlier that they received a rejection email. I think it's different from an interview waitlist email. The way an interview waitlist email is that if they do not email you an interview spot before the interview actually takes place (depending on how many people decline their interview invite), then you know that you have been rejected. It's not a straight out rejection from the get go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, mestalets said:

Notified today that I was pulled off the waitlist for an interview! I'm an Indy native, so if anyone is wanting to explore the city a bit let me know!

Would you mind sharing your stats? Just wondering how good of a chance I have of getting an interview off the wait list!

4 hours ago, er2018 said:

Would you mind sharing your stats? Just wondering how good of a chance I have of getting an interview off the wait list!

cGPA: 3.6, sGPA: 3.47, GRE 312, PCE around 1850 hours as ED scribe at time of submitting application but am continuing to work 35-40 hours a week until matriuclation, also have EMT-B certification and hours doing mission trip in Panama for medical clinics

• 2 weeks later...
Same here. Does your acceptance letter says the specific date to accept the offer and submit the non-refundable deposit. Mine doesn't. I remember them saying we have a week to decide but I just see time there but no date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never received an acceptance letter.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Archived