17 hours ago, PA17applicant said:

Does anyone know when future interview dates are? And how many have there been so far? Congrats to those who have received invites!

They just had the first day of interviews on Wednesday. Congrats to all the interviewees!

I'm not positive but I think there's usually 4-5 interview days and they're usually on Wednesdays. But it looks like someone above is going on a Thursday. 

Good luck everyone!

• Upvote 2

Interviewing on the 22 nd. Has anyone interviewed yet? If so please share your experiences! Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

I am scheduled for an interview on 3/22 as well. I am very excited to start this journey. Would anyone that has been through the process please share any experiences? What can we expect? It would be greatly appreciated! I wish everyone luck!

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

does anyone know after the interviews when we should expect to hear back with a decision?

They said about 3 weeks

It was very nice meeting you all today at the interview.... how did your interviews go?

It was very nice meeting you all today at the interview.... how did your interviews go?

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone! Great meeting you guys today at the interview session! Pretty sure my interview went well. They said to expect to get a letter with a decision mid-April. Good luck to everyone! :)

-Ryan

• Upvote 2

hey! those of you who got an interview- can you please share when you guys submitted the application and your stats- please & thank you!

• Upvote 2

hey! those of you who got an interview- can you please share when you guys submitted the application and your stats- please & thank you!

Submitted application 8/21
Interview notice received 3/19
Gpa: 3.79
Sgpa: 3.5
Hce: 6000 hours as medical assistant

How do you know this?

Sorry, I was replying on my phone. I thought I was in another schools forum. It’s hard to tell when you are using the Tapatalk app. So those may have been the only interview dates.

40 minutes ago, Nuramuyassir said:

Are there anymore interviews coming up?

I think today is the last day for interviews and then that's it, then a drum roll for one week before decisions are made. 

5 minutes ago, smartypagirl said:

So i just received an acceptance email today! I interviewed on 3/28. Omg i'm so excited!

Was it just now or in the morning?

Do you think they are sending the rest tomorrow, or all of it was sent today?

31 minutes ago, smartypagirl said:

I got the email at around 2 pm