FLORIDA: Florida Gulf Coast University 2017-2018 Cycle

3 hours ago, ballerina said:

I didn’t send them directly. The original email I received stated PA applicants only had to complete the supplemental application and pay the supplemental fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I was wondering the same exact thing when I submitted mine back then and when I called the school they told me that as long as you received the email stating “thank you for applying .....” and you sent your GRE scores to CASPA then you are fine. They can access the scores and transcripts through CASPA. Hope this helps.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, I was wondering the same exact thing when I submitted mine back then and when I called the school they told me that as long as you received the email stating “thank you for applying .....” and you sent your GRE scores to CASPA then you are fine. They can access the scores and transcripts through CASPA. Hope this helps.

I just re-read the email and it states “official admissions documents” should be mailed upon acceptance. Hope that helps !!

18 hours ago, ballerina said:

I just re-read the email and it states “official admissions documents” should be mailed upon acceptance. Hope that helps !!

Oh yes that is right. I did hear that and remember reading that as well.

Thank you so much for looking again!

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, CruzToPA said:

Could you explain some of your thought process and concerns while making your decision?

Sure, it had nothing to do with the program itself. My interview experience was actually really positive: the faculty are passionate and stay clinically relevant, students seemed engaged and love being there, small class sizes, all clinical sites within 50 miles, innovative curriculum delivery, affordable tuition... new program or not, anyone would be fortunate to go to school here.

My wife has a pretty specific background and would have a hard time finding work in Ft Myers, so we gotta try our hand elsewhere. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived