2017-2018 App Cycle

7 hours ago, ttaylor95 said:

I interviewed 10/23 and was accepted 11/3!! I loved the program and will most likely be choosing this program over another I was accepted to.

Is there a Facebook page or anything for this accepted class? I would love to start getting to know everyone (:

i saw on facebook previous classes have a facebook page, but i dont believe there is one for our class yet! I'm excited to start getting to know everyone too, just unsure whether they will connect us with one another once the entire class is formed.

Just received a response informing me I am a "high-standing alternate with great potential of being offered an upcoming seat in the Class of 2020. As we await a few remaining interview decisions, please be aware that you should receive follow-up by the end of January." For those on the waitlist as well, is this the same message you received? Really hoping to hear back soon because I am going crazy with the waiting game and Trevecca is my top choice!

@ED2PA thats great news! Trevecca is also my top choice and the wait so stressful! Did you just recieve that email? Was this a follow up email after the original waitlist email or is this the first youve heard back since interviewing? My email after interviewing stated that i was an alternate for a potential seat and that means i am a highly qualified candidate and that they would rank the alternates soon.

On 12/9/2017 at 4:56 PM, dbfowl said:

I don’t think they are going to have any more interviews i was placed on the alternate list and the email stated all the seats have been offered. Anyone been accepted who is not going to accept their seat?

I have interview on 1/18. That might be last one 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2018 at 0:39 PM, tnpastudent101 said:

Does anyone have any tips or knowledge on accepted students? What do we need to prepare for? Are there things we need to buy, etc before May?

First of all, congrats on your acceptance! The only thing you (may) need to buy is a laptop that meets all of the specifications to support the computer programs you'll need to use throughout your studies. But Trevecca will send you a list of those specifications soon. Otherwise, my only recommendation would be to go over your old anatomy (and physiology) notes if you have them.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived