2017-2018 App Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 4:53 PM, ttaylor95 said:

I am pretty sure its early summer, late May or early June?

Yep! This year it began on May 30th, the day after Labor Day. Usually orientation and all that jazz happens the last week of May. Currently a first year student here (in the midst of semester finals), so if you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer them to the best of my ability! 

Bon chance! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2017 at 6:59 PM, ttaylor95 said:

Just received an invitation to interview! I'm going to try to do the October 23,24 interview.

Good luck to everyone, I am so excited!

Congratulations on your invitation to interview! Just curious, when did you submitted your application and when was it verified?  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey y’all! 

For those wondering about turn around time after interviews, they tell you you’ll hear back within two weeks. For me, I interviewed on 9/25 and received my accepted email on 10/10!

If you have an interview, just stay calm and it’ll be over before you know it! Here’s a little overview to ease anyone’s nerves! You get an overview of the program by the admissions director and can ask her questions with the other people interviewing. Then you interview with professors and faculty.  The questions were normal job interview questions meant to see your character and passions; they really just want to get to know you! Then you have the opportunity to ask the program director questions with the other interviewees, talk with current students, tour the facility, and fill out a survey. 

Hope this helps!! Good luck everyone! 

On 10/19/2017 at 2:43 AM, PrePA1995 said:

Hey y’all! 

For those wondering about turn around time after interviews, they tell you you’ll hear back within two weeks. For me, I interviewed on 9/25 and received my accepted email on 10/10!

If you have an interview, just stay calm and it’ll be over before you know it! Here’s a little overview to ease anyone’s nerves! You get an overview of the program by the admissions director and can ask her questions with the other people interviewing. Then you interview with professors and faculty.  The questions were normal job interview questions meant to see your character and passions; they really just want to get to know you! Then you have the opportunity to ask the program director questions with the other interviewees, talk with current students, tour the facility, and fill out a survey. 

Hope this helps!! Good luck everyone! 

Do you know about how long the interview lasts?? I'm interviewing at 8 am and am trying to coordinate a flight home!

9 hours ago, BFS1992 said:

Do you know about how long the interview lasts?? I'm interviewing at 8 am and am trying to coordinate a flight home!

They tell you to plan on being there for about 4 hours, and that was pretty accurate for us. I interviewed at 8:00 and I'm pretty sure I left around 12/12:30pm!

On 10/24/2017 at 6:11 PM, PrePA1995 said:

They tell you to plan on being there for about 4 hours, and that was pretty accurate for us. I interviewed at 8:00 and I'm pretty sure I left around 12/12:30pm!

Thank you! Do you think I would have time to make at 2:55 flight home if im doing the 8 am interview??

13 hours ago, BFS1992 said:

Thank you! Do you think I would have time to make at 2:55 flight home if im doing the 8 am interview??

I would imagine you would be fine! It would only take 15-30 minutes to get to the airport from Trevecca, depending on traffic. You can always call Ms. Overstreet just to get another opinion. I drove, so I'm not much help.

9 hours ago, PrePA1995 said:

I would imagine you would be fine! It would only take 15-30 minutes to get to the airport from Trevecca, depending on traffic. You can always call Ms. Overstreet just to get another opinion. I drove, so I'm not much help.

Thank you for all your help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived