• 2 weeks later...
On March 14, 2018 at 4:10 PM, MCPA2016 said:

hey guys!! im a first year PA student in this program and i believe i saw some of you guys today during the interview!if you have any questions let me know! 

Hello!

I am scheduled for an interview on 3/22. I was wondering if you could share a little bit about your experience in the interview process. What can we expect ? (structure, individual or group, math, writing, etc.) I am extremely grateful for any information. I wish I could've attended one of the club sessions. 

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Ashley,
For us it was a 2 on 1 interview, one session, and an on campus essay based on ethics within 30 minutes. My interview was very conversational, they asked me more personality questions and how i am as a person. Just be yourself and be confident! :)

Hey I had my interview here yesterday and I saw the many lockers en route to the interview. Are those for the students? Do you guys get them all Program long?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived