This is a new forum created by a student of the new Sophie Davis PA Program class of 2020. I created this because I did not seem to find any pages or threads pertaining to this new class. If you are in this new upcoming class please comment in any subject as far as rooming, COL, tuition, etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, snowangelz8D said:

@SKH116 yes club is back in session. We will be meeting Thursdays from 12:30pm - 1:30pm until Mid April. 

@Ak2011 it all depends. I heard back in March and by April, I knew I had gotten a seat. However, I know of some of us in the program that did not hear back until April. 

hey do you mind sharing your stats? thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, accaryan said:

I interviewed back in April 2016 with CUNY Sophie Davis and this is my second time applying. Hoping to get another chance to interview this time around. Didn't hear that I got an interview until March so I'm still patiently waiting! :)

hi! did you ask why you weren't accepted at that time? I'm just looking to see what kind of candidates they are looking for and how competitive it is. Thanks :) 

Just now, pakiqt said:

hi! did you ask why you weren't accepted at that time? I'm just looking to see what kind of candidates they are looking for and how competitive it is. Thanks :) 

I tried emailing and calling with no response. I never even received a rejection letter from the school after my interview so I am really not sure. This was 2 years ago now so not sure how much has changed since then.

13 minutes ago, accaryan said:

I tried emailing and calling with no response. I never even received a rejection letter from the school after my interview so I am really not sure. This was 2 years ago now so not sure how much has changed since then.

Oh gotcha, I can't believe they didn't even notify with a rejection response. What were your stats when u applied then? If you don't mind me asking

Archived