Baldwin Wallace University Pa Cycle 2017-2018

15 hours ago, Zarbosaur said:

Anyone who has already interviewed, how is the process?

Is it laid back?

Do they have multiple mini interview sessions or what? 

just any information would be very helpful

by the way congrats to all those accepted!

You start off with introductions and an informational session about the program from the program director, and then you have the chance to talk with current students about the program.  Half of the interviewees then go on a tour of campus while the other half undergo interviews and then the two groups switch.  You will have a one-on-one interview with a faculty member and you will also meet with the program director and two other interviewees.  Both of these sessions are very laid back and nothing to stress about, they just truly want to get to know you and hear your feedback.  After that, you will eat lunch with two other interviewees and the faculty members come in and eat and chat with you, which is again very informal and laid back.  Everyone is extremely nice and helpful.  Hope this helps!  Good luck!!

58 minutes ago, ma1311 said:

You start off with introductions and an informational session about the program from the program director, and then you have the chance to talk with current students about the program.  Half of the interviewees then go on a tour of campus while the other half undergo interviews and then the two groups switch.  You will have a one-on-one interview with a faculty member and you will also meet with the program director and two other interviewees.  Both of these sessions are very laid back and nothing to stress about, they just truly want to get to know you and hear your feedback.  After that, you will eat lunch with two other interviewees and the faculty members come in and eat and chat with you, which is again very informal and laid back.  Everyone is extremely nice and helpful.  Hope this helps!  Good luck!!

Is there any behavioral testing?

thank you for all the information 

On 11/17/2017 at 9:52 PM, thurmanmcmurman said:

I interviewed on 11/10 and haven't heard anything back yet. Is anyone else in the same boat? I know some people from that date have already gotten offers, so I'm a bit nervous...

I also interviewed 11/10 and am slightly freaking out....everyone keeps telling me no news is good news but it is hard to stay positive at this point! If I don't hear anything by Monday I might call Jared.

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone on this forum for sure going to BW next spring? I'm wondering if we should start a Facebook page. Also, my friend and I (both girls) plan on moving to the Lakewood area or Tremont in April, so if anyone would be interested in being our third roommate feel free to message me! 

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:27 PM, hmari24 said:

Is anyone on this forum for sure going to BW next spring? I'm wondering if we should start a Facebook page. Also, my friend and I (both girls) plan on moving to the Lakewood area or Tremont in April, so if anyone would be interested in being our third roommate feel free to message me! 

I am going to BW in the spring as well! Yes I think after the February deposit is due they will make a facebook page for all of the new students of our cohort. That's what they told me at the interview. I am looking around at apartments as well. We will have to chat about it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, snowflakes said:

How was your interview? Are all students interviewing for PA program? Would you mind sharing some questions they asked. Approximately, how many students they accept from each interview session?

I kind of talked about it earlier in the forum but I'll break it down. They have about 12 students for each interview session, with a total of about 6 sessions. They accept about 30-32 out of the 72(6*12). It varies how much people they accept per session. If they really like you they will call you within a week. If not you can get called in 2-4 weeks whether they accepted, waitlisted or rejected you. 

The interview itself was very laid back, they only had three questions that they were supposed to ask but it was the basic ones you are already practicing like tell me about yourself or why do you like our program. Other than that they just have a conversation with you and it is very relaxing and cool. They are nice people they just want to get to know you.

good luck!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived