Pace University 2017-2018 Application Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, csunn said:

Has anyone given up their spot?  I am currently on the waitlist for the NYC campus and it is disheartening. But I still have hope! This school is a top priority for me!

Yes, I was on the waitlist and got accepted off of it last week. I'm already committed to another program though. Good luck!!

On 11/14/2017 at 11:28 AM, CurrentPacePAStudent said:

Hello All, 

I am a current Pace PA LHH (aka NYC) student in the didactic year. I am on the forum to answer any questions you may have about acceptance or entrance into the program as best I can. As far as accepted students go, congratulations! I will be compiling a Facebook group come spring semester for those who have been accepted to talk with those who have also been accepted. It will be a great opportunity to find roommates, mingle with classmates, etc. Also, there will be a meet & greet set up for those who have been accepted during the spring here in NYC. Any questions you have please post them and I will try to respond as much as I can, but may be a little behind because of finals! So happy to see everyone who is interested in Pace or has been accepted thus far! 

What is your attrition rate?

19 hours ago, REO775 said:

srd1123 I contacted admissions a few weeks ago regarding my status on the waitlist and they let me know which number I was. It seems like they have a pretty long list. I would reach out! Hope this helps.

I called grad admissions and they just stated that the program hasn't given them any dates yet and they weren't able to tell me my place 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/2/2018 at 4:22 PM, srd1123 said:

Any movement for the wait list? 

I got a call last week informing me that I was accepted. I have already committed to another program, however, but this means that they are still making their way down the wait list. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived