Pace University 2017-2018 Application Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/24/2017 at 11:34 PM, rosiepoo_unowho said:

For those who flew in to interview: Any recommendations of relatively cheap but safe lodging near Pace? I'm flying in from San Diego and looking for affordable options.

(Also, I'm interviewing October 9th if anyone who's interviewing the same day would want to meet up before or after.)

I stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton which was relatively cheap and no longer than a 3-5 minute walk to Pace. The room was modern, but small. This is expected being that the hotel is located within Manhattan. I found the hotel to be very safe as it required you to tap your room key to use the elevator.  The hotel was also within walking distance to reasonably priced restaurants. I hope this helps!

I sure hope so! I haven't heard anything yet and I like to think that I'm a decent applicant...I'm wondering if they'll start sending out waitlisted applicants soon (it looks like they did that around this time last year) I guess we just have to be patient and hope for the best!

19 minutes ago, mkayx3 said:

I called and the guy I spoke to told me that they're in the process of reviewing over 2700 applications. He said after they review all of the applications then we should expect letter in the mail and email with a decision. Hope that helps. 

That's certainly a lot. Did you understand this to mean that further interview invites could be extended?

hello everyone,

I interviewed on 10/2. They said that they will make decisions every 3 interview sessions and this was the third. They said that "you should hear from us very soon" and I think they mentioned something about a week or so but im not sure. I applied to 18 schools altogether all around late july-mid august and this was my first interview/ or correspondence from a program at all. Im so nervous i cant focus on anything else huh

Archived