Pace University 2017-2018 Application Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, WonderWall said:

/\

No. The website says it is a rolling process, but gives no specific dates for review, invites, interviews. Has anyone called to ask about this who would like to share information?

I called couple of weeks ago, they said they don't review the applications until the deadline has past...& their deadline in OCT 1st..I think

On 9/17/2017 at 1:09 AM, JamalehS said:

Hey guys! 
Does anyone know anything about their interview process? I am traveling all the way from the west coast for my interview 10/16, trying to prepare as best as I can! 

it suppose to be 8-12 but it lasted 8-2. Very laid-back, not stressful at all. Everyone is super nice. 30 ppl interviewed on 9/18 all well dressed, professional, prepared, & all had excellent personalities...Dunno how they decide who to accept/reject/waitlist. There is a long wait to be called in for the interview tho :/ . If you are flying or something make sure you book ur flight for 6pm or something. 

5 hours ago, DRHRT said:

it suppose to be 8-12 but it lasted 8-2. Very laid-back, not stressful at all. Everyone is super nice. 30 ppl interviewed on 9/18 all well dressed, professional, prepared, & all had excellent personalities...Dunno how they decide who to accept/reject/waitlist. There is a long wait to be called in for the interview tho :/ . If you are flying or something make sure you book ur flight for 6pm or something. 

Hey, I'm interviewing for 9/25! Last year a friend told me it was two one-on-one interviews and one essay question, was the format the same? Thanks!

On 9/20/2017 at 5:37 PM, DRHRT said:

I called couple of weeks ago, they said they don't review the applications until the deadline has past...& their deadline in OCT 1st..I think

Thank you. Is the deadline on the webpage? It says it's a rolling process (I think), but there is not a deadline on that part of the page. 

On 9/20/2017 at 2:41 PM, DRHRT said:

Thanks for the heads up! I am flying from the west coast, so that is really good to know! I think I booked a six PM flight, but I will definitely double check that! 

Archived