Pace University 2017-2018 Application Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, PAjayjay said:

Yes I did!

Do you know if the class is filled? I think I saw that the Facebook group had 23 students in it and I know the cohort is only 30 students. I'm just wondering if the class is closed or if we'll hear back from the admissions committee if we're not chosen for an interview?

57 minutes ago, BB3451 said:

Do you know if the class is filled? I think I saw that the Facebook group had 23 students in it and I know the cohort is only 30 students. I'm just wondering if the class is closed or if we'll hear back from the admissions committee if we're not chosen for an interview?

I applied to the Pleasantville campus and received an interview which I couldn't attend due to being out of the country, they sent me a follow up email saying that the 30 seats were filled and that they would contact me in the future for interviews in the next fall. 

11 hours ago, Mchds95 said:

I applied to the Pleasantville campus and received an interview which I couldn't attend due to being out of the country, they sent me a follow up email saying that the 30 seats were filled and that they would contact me in the future for interviews in the next fall. 

Do you mind sharing your stats? Just want to see what they want in an applicant

14 hours ago, BB3451 said:

I am certain that there are at least 24 seats filled. I interviewed on a Monday in June and got my acceptance email that Thursday

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2017 at 11:00 AM, Paramedical said:

I called The Lenox Hill Program about a separate CASPA issue, and they said that they don't review any applications until the september deadline has passed. Pleasantville is doing some kind of early admission thing, apparently. 

hello Paramedical,

so do you think that means that nobody will receive a supp app before sept 1?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, winx2 said:

I just got invited for an interview today for Lenox Hill!! I will be interviewing 9/25. Good luck to everyone!

winx2 are you from the area?

6 hours ago, psych2PA said:

Can you guys share when you were verified/complete?? (And your stats if you want) 

Received Aug 9 (submitted probably a day or two earlier)

3.98 overall 

3.96 science 

1547 volunteer but certif NREMT

136 volunteer family support for a hospital

200 shadowing cardiothoracic ICU

1400+ "leadership" experience as a membership director/tennis coach for a tennis club

Member of AAPA (if you are not it is highly recommended I was told)

V 152/Q 156/W 4.0

foreign degree Greek linguistics/incomplete

Congrats all! I too am interviewing, on 10/9. Let me know if you have this date, it would be awesome to meet up.

PCE: 2,378 hrs (EMT, CNA, volunteer first responder, first aid provider for kids camp)

HCE: 162 hrs, Shadow: 50 hrs, Research: 192 hrs

GRE: Verbal 155 (69th percentile), Quant. 159 (73rd percentile), Writing 4 (60th percentile)

GPA: overall 3.89    science 3.84

Pace is definitely one of my top picks :) Good luck to everyone!

Archived