Pace University 2017-2018 Application Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone!

I got invited to interview October 30th. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or insight in regards to the process? Would you say the focus was more on the future of healthcare in America or your personal experiences/patient interactions? Also is anyone else interviewing that day? 

Thanks!

48 minutes ago, Katyagar said:

Hi everyone!

I got invited to interview October 30th. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or insight in regards to the process? Would you say the focus was more on the future of healthcare in America or your personal experiences/patient interactions? Also is anyone else interviewing that day? 

Thanks!

If you don't mind my asking, when did you get the invite? Was it recently or a while ago? I've been trying to figure out if Pace-LHH is still sending out new invites.

18 hours ago, Katyagar said:

Hi everyone!

Thanks!

I felt there was definitely more of a focus on your personal experiences/patient interactions. They just want to get a feel for the type of person/professional you are!

Archived