The online class page has 8 people total right now, I think I was told the class so far is like half full (even if only 8 people joined the online page so far)? If you are wondering to apply, I say go for it! The deadline is not until January.

2 hours ago, Jdabrowski said:

The online class page has 8 people total right now, I think I was told the class so far is like half full (even if only 8 people joined the online page so far)? If you are wondering to apply, I say go for it! The deadline is not until January.

Class fills at about 40 people

1 hour ago, piorkowski said:

Class fills at about 40 people

I know...they stated half full (20ish) but only 8 joined the online page so far.

Has anyone heard anything recently?

I emailed Ms. Mish yesterday asking about the status of my application. She said that applicants would be notified around the first of April. If you are not selected for an interview at that time, they will offer perspective as to why you were not selected (should you be interested in that info).
Hope this helps ! Good luck and fingers crossed !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

As someone who took 2 tries to get into this program, definitely take their advice on why you were not selected. It can always help with applying to other programs. For me it was applying really late during my first cycle (seriously I applied in Sept and my stats for that late where no bueno), 2nd time around I applied by the middle of May, Invited to interview in September for October and accepted (literally still in shock). Keep pushing if this is your dream people, it WILL happen!