2017-2018 Cycle

On 7/19/2017 at 0:19 PM, piorkowski said:

I got my notification that materials were all received 10 days after I had submitted them via CASPA. 

How long after submitting your application did you get the invite for the email? Also, any ideas how out-of-state applicants fair?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, ndiehl87 said:

How long after submitting your application did you get the invite for the email? Also, any ideas how out-of-state applicants fair?

About a month, but from what it appears they didn't send them out until July for the first group and I submitted before June.

As for our if state, they are non-specific. I'm from PA, but I also attended MU for my undergrad. I do know plenty of the people from the current class are not from NC. 

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, ilygurlie said:

how long after you submit did you get an invite? i submitted about two weeks ago..

My CASPA was verified 06/12. I received confirmation on 06/19, and I received my interview invitation yesterday 08/14. I'm not sure how they select candidates for interviews because people that submitted after me received interviews before me, but I definitely think there is still time to hear back good news! Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a similar question ^^^ ans1224...does anyone know if there will be anymore interviews this year?  I applied Sept/Oct and curious to know if they will have any interviews Nov/Dec.

I would be very grateful if anyone can please share their knowledge so that I can avoid worrying and pestering admissions! 

Thanks in advance!

Archived