2017-2018 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, piorkowski said:

There is no supplemental stuff. They will contact you about any (if in progress) materials. If you get an interview invite, they will have you complete a background check document. But that is it

Thanks. I have my fingers crossed.

2 hours ago, medlabscientist said:

What are your stats, if you don't mind sharing?

I was also invited for August 3 interview. I got an email on 06/28 that they had received all of my info and then got another email on 07/07 about the interview. My stats were overall  and science GPA both 3.98, GRE verbal 163, GRE quantitative 161, patient care experience around 3000 hours consisting mostly scribing and some CNA. Good luck everyone! I'm excited!

I hadn't a mediocre GPA. My biology portion was 3.6ish, my chemistry portion was 3.1ish (due to factoring in calculus and physics as I was a chemistry major) and my general was >3.5. My gre overall was 64th percentile. My clinical experience will be about 600hours, 500hours by the interview day is work as EMT for hospital network. Very strong references and I had 2 years of research with a Biomechanist in that teachings in a DPT program and analytical chemistry.

9 hours ago, kathrynm1883 said:

I was also invited for August 3 interview. I got an email on 06/28 that they had received all of my info and then got another email on 07/07 about the interview. My stats were overall  and science GPA both 3.98, GRE verbal 163, GRE quantitative 161, patient care experience around 3000 hours consisting mostly scribing and some CNA. Good luck everyone! I'm excited!

Would you mind sharing where you completed your undergraduate degree?

5 minutes ago, piorkowski said:

I got my notification that materials were all received 10 days after I had submitted them via CASPA. 

Okay thank you! I guess waiting a week is normal then. I read on another thread they usually sent those out within a couple days so I was getting concerned.

Archived