Any online schools to avoid?

I'm trying to complete a health sciences degree. However i can only find said degrees available online. Even if they were local they would not be possible because of my busy work schedule. That being said are there any online schools i should avoid getting a Bachelors in that a PA school wouldn't accept? 

Thanks in advance.

• Administrator

I don't know that any accredited program would be rejected by a PA school, but not all online education is created equal.  I would focus on reviews that show which online program gives you the most "bang for your buck"--that is, which are good programs that don't cost a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

I would focus on each individual schools pre-reqs. Most staff will advise on course requirements. Make sure that each course that requires a lab actually has a lab (touchy online). As a former Corpsman I'm glad there's guys out there applying. I'm in my 1st year at UK. Any Questions/concerns feel free to contact me.

Archived