TEXAS: Hardin-Simmons University 2017-2018 cycle

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, DD2PA said:

Hi guys, would anybody mind telling me how long after submitting the application on CASPA did HSU send you a "received" e-mail? Thank you in advance. =)

I submitted my CASPA 10 days ago and received a confirmation email from Bonnie Powell of HSU this morning. So i'd expect it sooner than later ;)

18 hours ago, glamb11 said:

About how long did it take those of you that have already interviewed to hear back from them with an invitation? I'm anxiously waiting to hear back, but just had my application placed in line for review on July 27th.

I heard back 2 days after my interview. (Interviews Wednesday, got a call that Friday.) 

21 hours ago, glamb11 said:

About how long did it take those of you that have already interviewed to hear back from them with an invitation? I'm anxiously waiting to hear back, but just had my application placed in line for review on July 27th.

So I everything verified for CASPA by the end of May and received and invitation to interview about mid-June and then my actual interview date was July 17th! And I received an acceptance offer July 19th! Just to give you a timeline :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived