TEXAS: Hardin-Simmons University 2017-2018 cycle

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/22/2017 at 10:35 AM, britt1022 said:

Congrats! I applied here as well. Hoping to receive an interview! I interviewed at Hardin Simmons last cycle and was waitlisted :/ 

since you're accepted now ( congrats :) ) would you mind telling what number you were on the waitlist last year? trying to get an idea of how far they went down the list 

1 hour ago, 3mily said:

since you're accepted now ( congrats :) ) would you mind telling what number you were on the waitlist last year? trying to get an idea of how far they went down the list 

Thank you! Last year I was #51 on the waitlist and this year I was #1. Not sure how far they went down the list last year. But keep your head up!! Each cycle is different. They might pull a lot of applicants from the waitlist this year. Its difficult to gauge. You still might be accepted! :)

12 hours ago, Macie95 said:

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for accepted students and if so, how to join that?? Thanks!! 

Hi Macie, 

If you send me your facebook name or email, I can add you to the group if you havent been added already!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived