State Licensing Exam for PA-C

I am completing the last few steps of obtaining my state license and my state requires a state law exam. Not every state has a state licensing/law exam, so I was wondering how much you'd recommend studying for it. The guy from the licensing agency said that it was an open book 45 minute exam, but the study guide shows a lot of material. 

If you had to take a state licensing exam, how do you recommend to study?

I actually just took this exam about two months ago and it was 100% open book and took no longer than 45 minutes to complete. They allow you to review the materials directly before the test. Its simply on the laws the govern PAs in the state and what you have to do to maintain your licensure, what happens if a malpractice suit is brought against you etc. It is very straight forward with no surprises. Wouldn't study any more than just reviewing skimming over the material right before you take it. Good luck!

I am completing the last few steps of obtaining my state license and ME requires a state law exam. Not every state has a state licensing/law exam, so I was wondering how much you'd recommend studying for it. The guy from the licensing agency said that it was an open book 45 minute exam, but the study guide shows a lot of material. 

If you had to take a state licensing exam, how do you recommend to study?

There seems to be a lot of links leading to an abundance of information. Do you recommend going through each subsection in blue links in addition to review the chapters emphasized?

Archived