Looking to Shadow PAs in Maryland (Baltimore, Annapolis, etc.) or the DC area

I am currently looking for some PAs to shadow in Maryland or the DC area. I am flexible when it comes to times, and am okay with a bit of a drive, as I commute about an hour to school 5 days a week and 2 times a week in the summer. I am a fourth-year undergraduate student majoring in Biological Sciences and minoring in Psychology. I am CNA and BLS certified and have worked and as an MA in urgent care for about a year and a half. I am also the vice-president of my schools Pre-Physician Assistant Society. I would love to get to spend some more time shadowing PAs around the area in any specialty. Please feel free to comment, message me, or reach out if you have any advice about shadowing opportunities. Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SoCalPrePa1
      Hi there! I am looking to shadow in any specialty in the LA area ūüôā¬† It is been so hard to find someone and I love the chance to shadow¬†someone! Please and thank you!
    • By prePAEmily
      Hi! I am looking to shadow a PA of any specialty when I am home for winter break in Massachusetts. I live in Middlesex county but willing to drive out of the area. Please reach out if you know anyone available! I really appreciate it!!
    • By KNAP25
      1) has anyone done any virtual shadowing? what was your experience like? would you recommend it? 
      2) I have 10-ish years working in healthcare (about 3/4 of that time has been spend working as a clinician in cardiology). I would like to gain few hours shadowing a PA in a different specialty (specifically Emergency Medicine/Urgent Care, Endocrinology, or Radiology). Is there anyone that would be willing to let me shadow them virtually?
    • By PA0315
      Hello! 
      I recently applied to Texas PA schools in June but I am looking for more ways to gain more shadowing hours for the next application cycle in case I don't get in! How have y'all approached shadowing during COVID? I'm just not sure that PAs would let me shadow them because the COVID risks and social distancing and everything. What experiences have you all had? I am from Texas by the way! COVID precautions are getting pretty relaxed here.
      I have an opportunity to shadow an orthopedic NP. Do you think that PA schools would see that as valuable? 
      Good luck to everyone applying this cycle! ūüôā¬†
    • By jgoodman1617
      I am looking to set up a shadowing schedule with a PA in the Indianapolis area whether it be once a week, twice a week, or every other week. I am from Fishers, so if you are practicing there that is a plus!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More