Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I just declined my interview for February 14th, so if you haven't been extended an interview invitation yet don't lose hope! Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LeQuack said:

Got accepted. I guess they’re sending them out earlier than expected. 

Wow congratulations! Did you just find out today?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, orangecountypa said:
1 hour ago, LeQuack said:
Got accepted. I guess they’re sending them out earlier than expected. 

Congratulations! Did you receive the acceptance via email? When did you interview?

Thanks. Yeah, it looks like this. I interviewed in October. 

1 hour ago, Summer0515 said:

Wow congratulations! Did you just find out today?

Thanks. Yeah, I guess they sent it around 5. 

99E16E5E-AEF0-4A21-9939-7C702354285B.jpeg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Accepted via e-mail on Friday as well. Beyond excited, by far my top choice school!! Can't wait to meet all of you!
Congrats! Did you interview on Oct 18th?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, queenbee88 said:
2 minutes ago, milkb4cereal said:
Accepted via e-mail on Friday as well. Beyond excited, by far my top choice school!! Can't wait to meet all of you!

Congrats! Did you interview on Oct 18th?

Thank you, yes I did!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, queenbee88 said:
20 minutes ago, milkb4cereal said:
Thank you, yes I did!

Walking through the main door, were your interview rooms on your left or your right side?

My rooms were on the right

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Got accepted. I guess they’re sending them out earlier than expected. 
Walking through the main door, were your interview rooms on your left or your right side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, queenbee88 said:
On 12/8/2017 at 9:40 PM, LeQuack said:
Got accepted. I guess they’re sending them out earlier than expected. 

Walking through the main door, were your interview rooms on your left or your right side?

Left side I think. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the email on Friday as well!! So excited! One of us should make a Facebook group!

Does anyone know if the deposit for our seats will eventually go towards our tuition?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bambitious said:

Got the email on Friday as well!! So excited! One of us should make a Facebook group!

Does anyone know if the deposit for our seats will eventually go towards our tuition?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! When did you interview?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bambitious said:

Got the email on Friday as well!! So excited! One of us should make a Facebook group!

Does anyone know if the deposit for our seats will eventually go towards our tuition?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, both of the deposits are counted toward our tuition. Congratulations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted!

Does anyone know if they are accepting those from previous interviews that they will be accepting, and the rest of us waiting will more than likely be rejected/waitlisted? I’m assuming they’re saving spots for the later interviewees. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is not at all the case! It's been mentioned here before but only a very very small percentage of their applicants are notified early. 90% of accepted students are all sent their acceptances at the same time (in march) so there is no reason to lose hope yet! Hope that helps.. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Huskylover said:

That is not at all the case! It's been mentioned here before but only a very very small percentage of their applicants are notified early. 90% of accepted students are all sent their acceptances at the same time (in march) so there is no reason to lose hope yet! Hope that helps.. 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I submitted my application to Western on 10/19 and it shows it was processed on 10/31. I have not heard anything yet, I am wondering if anyone else applied around the same time frame as I did and if you have heard anything? If you are not offered an interview, how long do they take to send out the rejection?  When I log into Western's secondary application online portal, it used to say      

Next Steps

Your application has been sent to Admissions for processing.

Status updates will be posted here.

 

This portion is now missing when I log in and it just shows the supplemental information etc that I submitted, but it no longer has says anything in regards to a status. Does that mean anything? Am I missing something or just overthinking it? I don't understand why it would say it was sent to admissions for processing and updates would be posted, and now that entire section is completely missing from the page. Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ThatPrePALife said:

Does anyone know if Western U uses the Caspa gpa's or do they use the recalculated gpa's for admission?

When I spoke with the admissions counselor, he let me know that they recalculate GPA's but to the applicants advantage! If you have retaken any classes, Western only counts the newest/highest grade so your GPA would be higher than what CASPA says because they dont average the two grades like CASPA does. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Tello11 said:

Hi everyone, I submitted my application to Western on 10/19 and it shows it was processed on 10/31. I have not heard anything yet, I am wondering if anyone else applied around the same time frame as I did and if you have heard anything? If you are not offered an interview, how long do they take to send out the rejection?  When I log into Western's secondary application online portal, it used to say      

Next Steps

Your application has been sent to Admissions for processing.

Status updates will be posted here.

 

This portion is now missing when I log in and it just shows the supplemental information etc that I submitted, but it no longer has says anything in regards to a status. Does that mean anything? Am I missing something or just overthinking it? I don't understand why it would say it was sent to admissions for processing and updates would be posted, and now that entire section is completely missing from the page. Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys. 

Hello,

That is normal. My status was missing for two weeks before I was offered an interview invite. I freaked out too. Just hang in there! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More