Loma Linda Univ. School of Allied Health Prof. 2017-18

Congratulations to those of you that have been accepted! You must be so excited. If you haven't already, join the class Facebook group and connect with your other classmates. There are some incredible people waiting to meet you. There are conversation threads that I'm sure you'll want to be a part of. The Social Chair, VP, and I are also in this group temporarily to answer all of your questions and guide you to orientation.

Loma Linda University Class of 2020: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2002802290003974

For those of you that have been waitlisted, try to stay positive. It is not uncommon for a couple of applicants on the waitlist to be called with official acceptances. It happened to my class and the year before us. I've heard of calls as late as August! Either way, make sure to start improving your application now. You are so close; you just need a little extra to reach the top. You can do it. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived