Pez

Loma Linda Univ. School of Allied Health Prof. 2017-18

Have there been any rejections sent out yet? I interviewed 12/12 but I haven't heard anything yet. I was curious if most of the news doesn't come until March if you weren't one of the lucky people who got an acceptance call right away

I was wondering the same as 250rider... I interviewed 10/10 and still have not heard anything back. Anyone hear anything about rejections or waitlist? Does anyone know if waitlist offers are also through mail, email, or by phone? Good luck to any who are still interviewing! 

Is today the last day of interviews?? I can’t believe it’s finally March, waiting for a decision has been brutal haha. 

Everyone be sure to let us know if you hear something either way! Good luck everyone!

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, 250Rider said:

Is today the last day of interviews?? I can’t believe it’s finally March, waiting for a decision has been brutal haha. 

Everyone be sure to let us know if you hear something either way! Good luck everyone!

Yes!  The group that went yesterday 02/27/18 was the VERY last interview day according to the faculty.  Excited to see how everything went!  Best of luck to everyone!

• Upvote 1

Just got my acceptance call yesterday!!! So excited to start in the Fall!!!

Congratulations!!!! This is such a nervous time for all of us waiting can I ask when your interview date was? What time did they call you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, steffjessie said:

Just got my acceptance call yesterday!!! So excited to start in the Fall!!!

Congratulations!! September can’t come soon enough! 

I got a letter in the mail saying I’m an alternate on the wait list. Definitely a little disappointing, but I’m staying hopeful someone will take a spot somewhere else! ?? 

Anyone else hear anything yet or know when deposits have to be made?

I'm incredibly grateful and flattered to have received my letter in the mail stating that I am on the Alternate list :) Regardless, I will continue with preparing for next year's cycle and if anyone has any idea what the waitlist process is like at LLU please PM me! 

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted!! Best of luck to everyone on here~ 

• Upvote 1

I'm on the alternate list as well! :) So thankful!! Does anyone know how many people are on the waitlist, if they rank the waitlist, and how long those who are accepted have to accept their seats? 

Congrats everyone!! I will definitely still be putting my all into the new upcoming cycle.

• Upvote 2

I was also notified last Wednesday that I was placed on the alternate list and was asked to send my transcripts and submit the background check. 

Same here, but I wasn’t going to submit a background check unless I got accepted. Did they say it was mandatory for consideration??

@Gonzo559 I’m guessing they want everything done in case someone drops off last minute. Then they would have a candidate ready to jump in. Sending in transcripts/back ground checks, etc  take a long time to submit and receive. I wouldn’t be surprised if prior years someone dropped from LLU a week prior or sooner.

I got the same feeling from Western. During the interview they told me that if  I was an alternate that there was always a chance to be called last minute and start PA school.

so, if you really want to go to PA school just submit everything, hope someone drops and swoop into their spot.

I sent my transcripts right before I interviewed in December, I don't remember sending a background check though... Did it have those instructions on your snail mail wait list letter? Or did you get a separate email asking for it?

@250Rider you sent your transcripts to LLU before you interviewed? 

I'm not sure what access you have as a "waitlisted" but as as accepted students we have access to the student portal. There's a bunch of checklist that we need to do to be ready for september. There's an link for the background check and to submit vaccinations. I email the school if instructions are not clear. 

@Verybadhombre Yes, the pre-interview email I received asked me to submit my transcripts so they would have them if I was selected. I emailed Sandra to ask some questions about the waitlist, but I haven't heard back from her yet.

Received a acceptance call today. I was placed on the alt list 3/14. So there’s hope guys!! Let me know if you guys have any questions. 

• Upvote 2