Loma Linda Univ. School of Allied Health Prof. 2017-18

3 hours ago, cas1632 said:

A very intense interview. But extremely excited to say that I received a call shortly after offering me a seat in the upcoming class! I can’t explain what I’m feeling. I’m so surprised and happy! 

Keep pushing on! All your hard work will pay off and DON’T GIVE UP! 

Congrats! Welcome to the class of 2020!! Enjoy the moment, it’s well deserved. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, cas1632 said:

A very intense interview. But extremely excited to say that I received a call shortly after offering me a seat in the upcoming class! I can’t explain what I’m feeling. I’m so surprised and happy! 

Keep pushing on! All your hard work will pay off and DON’T GIVE UP! 

Welcome!  Awesome job!  Yes... the interviews are extremely intense!  Ya gotta love the natural high that comes after that phone callt!  It gets real when you get your official letter in the snail mail!  Nice to see our class coming together!

15 hours ago, EMTnowPrePA said:

Congratulations, RRAtoPA and to all the others that have received their acceptances!  Still hoping to get that coveted call!!

Hey there!  Thx!  As long as you haven't gotten a rejection letter... you're still doing good!!  I don't think they've made that many decisions yet.  And they're still interviewing... so it's FAR from over!!  Keep your chin up!  :)

• 3 weeks later...
Just got an acceptance call a few days ago! Stoked!

Do we have a forum for the class of 2020?
There is a Facebook. It's was posted by me earlier in this thread.

Michael Charvis, PA-S, BS, RRT-ACCS, RCP
Critical Care Respiratory Therapist / Cardiopulmonary Clinical Educator
LLU Class of 2019 - Class President

IG: @michaelcharvis.pa

3 minutes ago, mcharvis said:

There is a Facebook. It's was posted by me earlier in this thread.

excellent!

Does anyone know if the rejections are done by a phone call, email, or mail? I know acceptances are by phone, just curious as to rejections. I interviewed on 12/12 and am just waiting to hear back! Thanks
Rejections are by mail.

Accepted into LLU! So excited to meet everyone!
Congrats! Be sure to join the class Facebook group and meet your new classmates!

On 1/26/2018 at 2:45 PM, Nikibabian said:

Got accepted! I have a class I'm taking this spring so unless that goes terribly wrong (which it won't :D)  I will be with you all in the fall! I interviewed with @RRAtoPA and @bmccullough!

For anyone still waiting, it could happen at any time!

Niki... I am SO excited for you!!  Congrats!!  What class are you taking?  I'm currently taking Chem from an instructor who's never taught the class before.  It's rough... but I'm like you... NOTHING will go wrong!  I'm stubborn enough to not allow it!  lol

3 hours ago, RRAtoPA said:

Niki... I am SO excited for you!!  Congrats!!  What class are you taking?  I'm currently taking Chem from an instructor who's never taught the class before.  It's rough... but I'm like you... NOTHING will go wrong!  I'm stubborn enough to not allow it!  lol

Me too lady! I start my class on the 5th though! Exactly the same mentality for me too! I'm so glad you got in! I told you, I knew you would!! We will be fine I just know it!

Archived