Loma Linda Univ. School of Allied Health Prof. 2017-18

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, EMTnowPrePA said:

I am definitely used to having my name spelled wrong!  LOL  It makes for some great nicknames!  I have not heard anything just yet myself; and I am very much hoping and praying to get the coveted call!

Congratulations to both mtorr_ca and to bmccullough on your acceptances!!!

Thank you! I've over the moon excited! Wishing all of you luck as well! 

2 hours ago, EMTnowPrePA said:

I am definitely used to having my name spelled wrong!  LOL  It makes for some great nicknames!  I have not heard anything just yet myself; and I am very much hoping and praying to get the coveted call!

Thank You! I am looking forward to seekng the class of 2020 come together. Good luck to everyone. Look forward to learning and working alongside you. 

Sorry for the late reply, guys. I interviewed on 10/10 and got a call that I was accepted on 10/20 (it was definitely a long while). I’m headed to Loma Linda next year! Congratulations to those that got interviews and to those that got accepted. I, too, am also looking forward to working with the class of 2020! I distinctly remember the number 32 at the group; so I think there were 32 total that interviewed that day (although it has been awhile and I may be off). All of the faculty and staff were very positive and helpful and all I can suggest to those interviewing is to show them who you are. It sounded like they didn’t want to reveal too much about the interview to keep it fair for all interviewees and so I want to respect that process. All I will tell you is to be positive, show your personality, and ask questions that you think might be important to you when deciding on a PA school. Good luck to everyone!

6 hours ago, IM2PA said:

Sorry for the late reply, guys. I interviewed on 10/10 and got a call that I was accepted on 10/20 (it was definitely a long while). I’m headed to Loma Linda next year! Congratulations to those that got interviews and to those that got accepted. I, too, am also looking forward to working with the class of 2020! I distinctly remember the number 32 at the group; so I think there were 32 total that interviewed that day (although it has been awhile and I may be off). All of the faculty and staff were very positive and helpful and all I can suggest to those interviewing is to show them who you are. It sounded like they didn’t want to reveal too much about the interview to keep it fair for all interviewees and so I want to respect that process. All I will tell you is to be positive, show your personality, and ask questions that you think might be important to you when deciding on a PA school. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats IM2PA!! This thread has a link to a Facebook page that the class of 2019 was nice enough to create for the class of 2020. Congrats again and best of luck to those waiting and still to interview.  

2 hours ago, bmccullough said:

Congrats IM2PA!! This thread has a link to a Facebook page that the class of 2019 was nice enough to create for the class of 2020. Congrats again and best of luck to those waiting and still to interview.  

Joined! Thank you very much! And congratulations right back to you! Excited to see our class come together. 

On 11/20/2017 at 9:05 PM, EMTnowPrePA said:

I'm sure you've got a long list of some nicknames!  :)  I have not received anything by snail-mail in the form of a rejection letter.... so, I'm still hopeful!  I pray you get the coveted call as well!  Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

19 hours ago, IM2PA said:

CONGRATS!  Wow.. 32.  You had a big group!  11/14 interview had 20.  May I ask if you are a local??  Or are you out of state?

4 hours ago, RRAtoPA said:

CONGRATS!  Wow.. 32.  You had a big group!  11/14 interview had 20.  May I ask if you are a local??  Or are you out of state?

I'm sure your interview had the same number of chairs in the exact same room. I know every seat was taken and I'm trying to visualize it but can't be sure. Sorry, it wasn't something I was paying attention to; so please don't quote me on the exact number. Yes, I am from California. 

2 hours ago, DannyC said:

Has anyone who interviewed yesterday heard anything? I know it’s early but I am curious to see if anyone has been accepted already. Good luck guys, you were a great group!

Hey!

I have not heard anything as well. It was great meeting you, and good luck!

Hey all... for those coming up on your interviews... Good luck!  And for those accepted to the 2020 class... Congrats! 

Remember to be yourself and KNOW that you deserve to be there!  1,800 + applicants this year to LLU and 150 interviews!  So, getting an interview is a success in its own right!  Be confident, relax, and enjoy!  Let them see the real you and the passion you have for the PA field!  And don't forget to take the MOST IMPORTANT thing with you.....  YOUR SMILE!!  :D

Archived