Loma Linda Univ. School of Allied Health Prof. 2017-18

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ChristineQLe said:

My bad if this has already been asked and thank you for any responses, but how many interview days are there and until what months are the interviews? How many prospective PA-S are interviewed each day? Congrats to those who have received invites and for those in the waiting game, keep fighting, stay strong!!! 

I would LOVE to answer you, but I haven't a clue!  I thought the interviews were once a month but then some posted they had an interview right after Turkey-day.... so... that shot my thought process out of the water.  I BELIEVE they generally interview on average about 150 total.  As to how many in each interview session.... no clue.  I know... real helpful. :)  After Tuesday, I can let you know how many were in my interview.  

My bad if this has already been asked and thank you for any responses, but how many interview days are there and until what months are the interviews? How many prospective PA-S are interviewed each day? Congrats to those who have received invites and for those in the waiting game, keep fighting, stay strong!!! 

Hi Christine,

There are plenty of interview days left. There are some planned for the future but no official dates have been set. They interview about 40ish.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

21 hours ago, RRAtoPA said:

Cool!!  I was there too!!  Sadly, they have not called me yet.  :(

I remember they mentioned they would be putting the class together until the end of March, so there is still a lot of time to hear back. Everybody at the interview was really impressive, it must be incredibly hard to make admissions decisions. 

3 hours ago, bmccullough said:

I remember they mentioned they would be putting the class together until the end of March, so there is still a lot of time to hear back. Everybody at the interview was really impressive, it must be incredibly hard to make admissions decisions. 

I knew you would get it @bmccullough!!

Congratulations to you and your family, I'm sure you can breathe a little easier knowing that you don't have to uproot yourself. Again, Congratulations to you and best of luck on your journey. 

I'll keep my fingers crossed hoping.. 

It was good meeting you. Take care. 

On 11/18/2017 at 3:28 PM, bmccullough said:

Yes!  I would have to agree with you!  Would NOT want to be the one to choose who gets in and who doesn't.  I didn't get a chance to chat with everyone at the interview, but the ones I did chat with... again, I agree with you.... quite impressive!

On 11/18/2017 at 6:35 PM, NewbiesAmbition said:

I knew you would get it @bmccullough!!

Congratulations to you and your family, I'm sure you can breathe a little easier knowing that you don't have to uproot yourself. Again, Congratulations to you and best of luck on your journey. 

I'll keep my fingers crossed hoping.. 

It was good meeting you. Take care. 

"It was good meeting you."??  Were you at the 11/14 interview too? :)  I wondered if you had gotten an interview invite yet. Who did you interview with?  I had Oms and Villanueva.  Tough but fair questions!  Incredibly kind people and VERY passionate about the profession!

On 11/9/2017 at 2:45 PM, Verybadhombre said:

@ChristineQLe here’s a link to their stats about application and number of interviews given. 

From prior years it looks like 166 get interviews. I am guesstimating here,

35-40 per interview, so maybe 4-5 total interview days? 

LLU admissions

Hey there... you heard anything?  I wonder if Kyra is still lurking.  LOL  I know.. I totally spelled her name wrong.  I know there's a J in there... Just don't remember where it goes!  :O

Archived