Loma Linda Univ. School of Allied Health Prof. 2017-18

NewbiesAmbition... I am doing the same thing.  Everyday that goes by without a rejection letter is one day closer to an interview.  At least that's what I'm hoping for!  I have thought about calling them just to make sure I wasn't rejected and never received my letter.  :(  But then again.... ignorance is bliss... if only for a little while.  :)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, RRAtoPA said:

NewbiesAmbition... I am doing the same thing.  Everyday that goes by without a rejection letter is one day closer to an interview.  At least that's what I'm hoping for!  I have thought about calling them just to make sure I wasn't rejected and never received my letter.  :(  But then again.... ignorance is bliss... if only for a little while.  :)

My thoughts exactly lol. 

Lets keep our fingers crossed! 

• 2 weeks later...

Thx Delmed!  You've got a much shorter commute!  lol  I too was born and raised in Cali... I lived about 20 min from LLU before leaving the state for good.  Been back many, many, MANY times to visit family, school, etc.... and not much has changed other than more buildings, more people, and more smog.  :)  Have to say... the weather has ALWAYS been a constant beautiful though!

Question, if anyone knows, what is the interview style? i can't seem to find any info on the website or email that was sent. MMI or traditional?
just found the answer to my own question.
There's a second attachment in the email, "Dear Interviewee" .
Looks like it's a traditional interview

It's traditional. No MMI.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

smont008.. My call came from a 909 area code... which is a Loma Linda area code.  If they are able to leave a msg, they will, with the number to call back.  I missed my call and had to call back.  But she left a msg. Good luck!  Hopefully we will see you too on the 14th!

Congrats to the other future interview attendees!  Out of curiosity... where are y'all coming from?  If I may ask??

NewbiesAmbition... have you heard anything yet??  

Guest raksha731

Was 11-14 the only date offered for an interview, or was a later date offered as well? I got a voicemail yesterday from LLU and called back, but had to leave them a voicemail.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

On 11/3/2017 at 6:15 PM, jaredt said:

Hey guys,

How quickly after the call did you receive the follow up email? I was called on Wednesday and have yet to receive said email.

I received mine the same day.  Although she did tell me that I should receive it by "tomorrow".  So, if you've not received it yet... I would DEFINITELY call and leave a msg if you don't reach her and I would also email her.  But I would check your spam first as Verybadhombre suggested.

On 11/4/2017 at 7:54 PM, raksha731 said:

Was 11-14 the only date offered for an interview, or was a later date offered as well? I got a voicemail yesterday from LLU and called back, but had to leave them a voicemail.

Yes.  I was asked if I would be able to come on Nov. 14.  I was not offered any additional dates.  I'm sure if I had said no, she would've offered a different date.... perhaps in early Dec.  Looks like they tend to interview once a month.  But I was so excited I wasn't about to say no!  I would keep trying to call until I got a live person.  I missed my call too (on a Friday) and called back and left a msg but continued to call on Monday with no success (did not leave any other msgs) and then finally got through on Tuesday.  So... just keep trying!  :)  And good luck!

Guest raksha731
Yes.  I was asked if I would be able to come on Nov. 14.  I was not offered any additional dates.  I'm sure if I had said no, she would've offered a different date.... perhaps in early Dec.  Looks like they tend to interview once a month.  But I was so excited I wasn't about to say no!  I would keep trying to call until I got a live person.  I missed my call too (on a Friday) and called back and left a msg but continued to call on Monday with no success (did not leave any other msgs) and then finally got through on Tuesday.  So... just keep trying!  :)  And good luck!
Thanks for the info! I'll keep trying, hopefully I get someone today.

Guest raksha731
Thanks for the info! I'll keep trying, hopefully I get someone today.

Got thru today. Interviewing on 12/12. I was also offered 11/28 as a date.

Archived