Loma Linda Univ. School of Allied Health Prof. 2017-18

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, 250Rider said:

Is today the last day of interviews?? I can’t believe it’s finally March, waiting for a decision has been brutal haha. 

Everyone be sure to let us know if you hear something either way! Good luck everyone!

Yes!  The group that went yesterday 02/27/18 was the VERY last interview day according to the faculty.  Excited to see how everything went!  Best of luck to everyone!

I'm incredibly grateful and flattered to have received my letter in the mail stating that I am on the Alternate list :) Regardless, I will continue with preparing for next year's cycle and if anyone has any idea what the waitlist process is like at LLU please PM me! 

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted!! Best of luck to everyone on here~ 

I'm on the alternate list as well! :) So thankful!! Does anyone know how many people are on the waitlist, if they rank the waitlist, and how long those who are accepted have to accept their seats? 

Congrats everyone!! I will definitely still be putting my all into the new upcoming cycle.

@Gonzo559 I’m guessing they want everything done in case someone drops off last minute. Then they would have a candidate ready to jump in. Sending in transcripts/back ground checks, etc  take a long time to submit and receive. I wouldn’t be surprised if prior years someone dropped from LLU a week prior or sooner.

I got the same feeling from Western. During the interview they told me that if  I was an alternate that there was always a chance to be called last minute and start PA school.

so, if you really want to go to PA school just submit everything, hope someone drops and swoop into their spot.

@250Rider you sent your transcripts to LLU before you interviewed? 

I'm not sure what access you have as a "waitlisted" but as as accepted students we have access to the student portal. There's a bunch of checklist that we need to do to be ready for september. There's an link for the background check and to submit vaccinations. I email the school if instructions are not clear. 

Archived