2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My girlfriend and I were both accepted to the program, but we decided to attend a different program after a long consideration of pros and cons. Although we loved the program at UNE, we chose to attend another excellent program that was 20k cheaper. I hope this gives other people the chance to attend PA school!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I received the emailing regarding my waitlist interest again last Friday
I also got that email. Going off of the last few years on here, it seemed like clock work that a couple people were pulled off the wait-list February 28th and the beginning of March.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Guest PA526

I noticed that as well! I have been waiting patiently every day hoping to hear something- there is still a lot of movement for other schools in general so I'm stating hopeful.

Guest PA526

I am so fortunate to say I was pulled off the waitlist this morning and look forward to attending the program this summer! Hang in there guys- good things are hopefully coming your way soon as well! Still a lot of time left. :)

I am so fortunate to say I was pulled off the waitlist this morning and look forward to attending the program this summer! Hang in there guys- good things are hopefully coming your way soon as well! Still a lot of time left. :)
Congrats! The wait-list is moving, hopefully it'll keep going!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived