2017-2018 Application Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, methornberg said:

Did you get an email from UNE directly stating your application was received? I submitted on May 23rd and have not gotten a confirmation from the admission's team, only CASPA. 

I submitted mine on May 19th and I received an email on July 3rd only after after emailing the program on the June 27th.

Has anyone heard back yet? It says on their website admissions are on a rolling basis and the first interview is august 28th! So I figured someone must have heard something by now! 

Also I just thought of this now as I went back to review the websites of all the programs I applied to... does anyone know how many letters of rec. they need or if they have specific requirements as for who they need to be from (i.e. PA, supervisor, professor, etc.) ?? I can't find the requirements for LOR anywhere on their website... I submitted my app with 3 LOR (I'm hoping that would suffice and they don't need 4).

Anyways good luck everyone! 

On 7/19/2017 at 7:31 PM, psych2PA said:

Has anyone heard back yet? It says on their website admissions are on a rolling basis and the first interview is august 28th! So I figured someone must have heard something by now! 

Also I just thought of this now as I went back to review the websites of all the programs I applied to... does anyone know how many letters of rec. they need or if they have specific requirements as for who they need to be from (i.e. PA, supervisor, professor, etc.) ?? I can't find the requirements for LOR anywhere on their website... I submitted my app with 3 LOR (I'm hoping that would suffice and they don't need 4).

Anyways good luck everyone! 

I don't think there were any specific LOR requirements, I had 4 submitted because I need all of the good words that I can get but I'm sure 3 would be just fine!! I have heard nothing yet from this program despite the one email that told me that applications are being reviewed now and I have to wait for mine to come up next in line. I'm really hoping that I hear from them soon with some positive news, like an interview haha! 

good luck with everything :) 

According to their website, the first interview date is August 28th. I'm assuming they'll start sending out invites to interview within the next week! Hopefully.... 

I emailed them to verify that they received my application materials because I too hadn't heard anything. Kate responded within a day. So if you're feeling anxious go ahead and shoot them an email! 

11 hours ago, dkadow49 said:

Hey! I turned in my application in May. It was under review on July 13th.

Do you mind sharing your rough GPA? I am just curious because my app went to the committee in late June and I still haven't heard anything. I'm getting a bit nervous.

On 8/8/2017 at 10:51 PM, dkadow49 said:

Does anyone know what the interview day looks like? I am from Ohio and driving there, so I am trying to plan a schedule for being there.

Thanks in Advance!

Dylan

Hi Dylan,

So there will be a Friday night optional meet and greet with us (the first year students). On Saturday it will be about a half day (from like 7:30-1 or 2 ish). Many people check out Portland after!

Archived