2017-2018 Application Cycle

Hey guys! I'm a current student and just wanted to give some encouragement. Congrats to those who have already been accepted! I'm sure there are lots more calls coming out over the next few days. 
If you get waitlisted, do not lose hope! I was waitlisted at all 3 schools I interviewed at. I started interviewing at schools in November 2016 and waited until July 2017 to hear that I had been pulled off the waitlist at Red Rocks. IT WAS GRUESOME. But when you finally get the call all of that fades away. I was number 5 on the waitlist at Red Rocks and got the acceptance call a month and a half before classes started. Waitlisting has nothing to do with what you offer as a candidate or individual, it is all part of the game. Keep your head up, keep going. It's worth it :) 

Levi 

Oofta. Thank you for the words of encouragement Levi! I was placed on the waitlist and am holding on to hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oofta. Thank you for the words of encouragement Levi! I was placed on the waitlist and am holding on to hope!

Oops. Sorry levy_i my phone autocorrected that one!

How did you find out what number you were on the waitlist?

7 hours ago, extract said:

Oops. Sorry levy_i my phone autocorrected that one!

How did you find out what number you were on the waitlist?

You can email Kathy Beamis and ask her your position, her email should be in the email notifying you that you were waitlisted! 

I decided to forgo my acceptance here so hopefully someone on the waitlist receives some good news soon!

Huskylover- sorry to hear that you’ve turned down your acceptance, but I appreciate it as I now have the opportunity to attend! So, thank you!

2 hours ago, PThor said:

Can I ask those who have been accepted when the deadline is that they gave you to confirm your seat by? Just wondering as I am waitlisted and hoping to know when to expect to possibly move up in position or possibly be offered a seat! Thanks!

I was accepted last Tuesday (1/16) and was given until today at 5:00 pm to accept my seat.

• 2 months later...

Archived