2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tlog said:

Late August, but the school doesn't do rolling admission so an early app isn't necessarily an advantage. When did you submit?

Late august as well, and I wasn't thinking that there was an advantage but rather they are just sending out the email replies in order of when they received the application. I'm sure they have some way of filing the application.

4 minutes ago, Almortega said:

Late august as well, and I wasn't thinking that there was an advantage but rather they are just sending out the email replies in order of when they received the application. I'm sure they have some way of filing the application.

True. I was thinking they sent out invites alphabetically, but who really knows? The waiting is PAINFUL...

I'm betting they've organized their interview candidates in preference groups; A, B, etc...with the A's getting an invite first, then B's until all spots are filled.

1 hour ago, Almortega said:

Late august as well, and I wasn't thinking that there was an advantage but rather they are just sending out the email replies in order of when they received the application. I'm sure they have some way of f

Archived