2017-2018 Application Cycle

On 8/28/2017 at 10:56 PM, pcja said:

I still haven't heard anything. In the past they got back to applicants within a couple of days. I wonder if there is going to be a delay because there were two different interview session in one day instead of just one session.

I haven't heard anything either! There were so many applicants that day I'm sure it'll take them awhile to get back to us...hopefully it's soon though since that was the first interview day of this cycle :O 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing from my end yet...

During the interview day, I never heard any of the faculty say how long they would take to make admissions decisions (unless I missed it). I asked one of the current students how long they thought it would take for decisions to come out and was told no longer than 2 weeks, so take that for what it's worth I guess.  Hopefully we hear something this week!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2017 at 10:52 AM, jclemmon.jc said:

I am excited to be interviewing Oct 13th. Could anyone that was in the first interview session shine light on the format of the interview day.( I.e. one on one interviews vs group, how many people interviewed, etc. )

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Congrats! When did you hear about the October interviews, did they email you? I'm over here biting my fingernails because I applied back in June and I still haven't heard anything yet...I know there's still time but man, this process is rough! 

Congrats! When did you hear about the October interviews, did they email you? I'm over here biting my fingernails because I applied back in June and I still haven't heard anything yet...I know there's still time but man, this process is rough! 
Thank you, I received the email on Sept 15. I am pretty sure there is a third interview session sometime in the future. Wishing you the best..

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2017 at 0:56 PM, fightingirish16 said:

Just got the call this morning too and a voicemail!! I called them back to ask about campus preference and they said whichever one we put down we should be able to get since that was the first interview date and it's first come first serve! :) I put down Leesburg! Now just waiting for the official offer to come in the mail! So excited!

How long did it take until you received the letter?

Archived